This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For most arrangements and editions, see|
the separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.
||Holograph manuscript, 1728
||Österreichische Nationalbibliothek, Vienna (A-Wn): Mus.Hs.15996.|
Violin I part lost.
||La Cetra. Concerti Consacrati alla Sacra Cesarea Cattolica Real Maesta di Carlo VI [...] l'anno 1728
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Violin Concerto in B-flat major, RV 360
- Violin Concerto in C major, RV 189
- Violin Concerto in C minor, RV 202
- Violin Concerto in F major, RV 286
- Violin Concerto in B minor, RV 391
- Concerto for 2 Violins in B-flat major, RV 526
- Violin Concerto in C major, RV 183
- Violin Concerto in G minor, RV 322
- Violin Concerto in D major, RV 203
- Violin Concerto in E major, RV 271
- Violin Concerto in E minor, RV 277
- Concerto for 2 Violins in A major, RV 520
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
This manuscript is not La cetra, op. 9. There are a lot of different concertos in this copy. See Michael Talbot, The Vivaldi Compendium, Rochester, The Boydell Press, 2011 p. 43.