IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
12 Hymns from German Masters of 15th Century (Gerber, Rudolf)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
Rudolf Gerber (1899-1957)
Das Chorwerk, Vol.32
Wolfenbüttel: Möseler Verlag, 1934.
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in the EU (or 20 years ago in Italy, before 1992 in the former USSR). Hence, the edition is public domain in its country of origin or a government publication. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
||12 Hymns from German masters of 15th Century
- Adam von Fulda: Nuntius celso veniens (Ut queant laxis)
- Cuius magnifica est generatio
- Festum nuc celebre
- Jesu corona virginum
- Qui paraclitus diceris (Veni Creator)
- Festum nuc celebre
- Veni Creator Spiritus/Veni Sante Spiritus
- V. Florigal: Conscendit jubilans
- Balthasar Hartzer: Quis pascis inter lilia (Jesu corona virginum)
- Urbanus Kungsperger: Urbs beata Jerusalem
||3-5 voices a with instrument
- Gerber, Rudolf/Editor
- Scores published by Möseler
- Scores published in 1934
- Scores published in the 20th century
- Pages with items from Das Chorwerk
- Pages with scores
- Gerber, Rudolf/Collections
- Sacred hymns
- Religious works
- For voice, 2 bass instruments
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the bass voice
- Scores with open instrumentation
- For voices with solo instruments
- For voice, 2 instruments
- Scores featuring the soprano voice
- For voice, treble, alto, bass instruments
- Scores featuring the tenor voice
- For 2 voices, treble, bass instruments
- Scores featuring the alto voice
- For 2 voices, treble, alto, bass instruments
- For 5 voices
- For unaccompanied voices
- For voice, treble, 2 tenor, bass instruments
- Latin language
- Adam von Fulda/Collections
- Finck, Heinrich/Collections