|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Niin kauan minä tramppaan (E minor)
- Eikä sitä sanaa sanoa saisi (F minor)
- Huuda hautas' pohjasta (F major)
- Voi niitä tunteja tuhansia (E minor)
- Pappani maja (G minor)
- Poijat ne kulkee kyliä (G major)
- Tuoltapa näkyy se punanen talo (G minor)
- Hautalan Heikki (A minor)
- Tuuli se taivutti (F sharp minor)
- Siniset silmät (E minor)
- Hae pois vaan sormukses' (F minor)
- Luullahan jott' on lysti olla (D flat major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1909-1910 - Helsinki: A. Apostol
- 1909 - Vol.1 (Nos.1-5), Plates 119 (violin and piano), 122 (voice).
- 1910 - Vol.2 (Nos.6-12), Plate 219 (violin and piano), 220 (voice).
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||Voice and piano
||These folk songs were also arranged for violin and piano and published by Apostol simultaneously with the solo song versions (see above). The musical content is the same, though in some places the violin part goes one octave higher. The melodies are based on tunes which Kuula collected during the summer of 1907 in South Ostrobothnia, the landscape of his heart. No.5 was also arranged for male choir (see Op.4 No.4) and No.12 for string orchestra.