: haydn divertimenti
Scores and Parts
Volume 1, Hob.XI: 26, 35, 45
Volume 2, Hob.XI: 25, 30, 44
Volume 3, Hob.XI: 27, 37, 48
||Waldemar Woehl (1902-1976)
||Hortus Musicus, No.94 |
Kassel: Bärenreiter Verlag, 1952.
||From the uploader's library. The editor points out the first movement of No.8 of this volume also exists in a version found in Haydn's Complete Piano Sonatas (N°3, first movement, same key). To clinch his point, he presents in his foreword (removed), the upper piano part above the Baryton one. He remarks however there are no clues as to which came first.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Hob.XI:26, 35, 45, 30, 25, 44, 27, 37, 48
||9 pieces in 3 volumes
- Baryton Trio in G major, Hob.XI:26
- Baryton Trio in A major, Hob.XI:35
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:45
- Baryton Trio in G major, Hob.XI:30
- Baryton Trio in A major, Hob.XI:25
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:44
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:27
- Baryton Trio in G major, Hob.XI:37
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:48
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||baryton, viola, cello (or another bass instrument)
According to Grove Music, the instrumentation is "baryton, viola and cello (or another bass instrument)".