No files submitted.
||Les Maîtres Parisiens de l'Orgue au 19ème Siècle|
Bonn: Rob. Forberg, 1982.
||These 3 pieces are No. 13, 9 and 19 from Loret's "Cours d'Orgue", a complete organ school in 4 parts*.
YouTube Étude No. 9, Allegretto, Valentino Bontempi, organ.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Étude no. 13, Allegretto in A minor (Trio)
- Étude no. 9, Allegretto in D minor (Récit)
- Étude no. 19, Andantino in B major (Quatuor - double pédale)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
- Manual exercises and etudes
- Pedal exercises and etudes for manuals and pedals
- An explanation of the organ and a collection of pieces by Loret
- Explanations and exercises for transposition, improvisation, and plainchant accompaniment.