: schubert klavierstucke
Scherzo con Trio (No.2)
PDF typeset by Jürgen Knuth
ZIP typeset by Jürgen Knuth
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Adagio (C major)
- Scherzo con trio. Allegro (A major)
- Allegro patetico (E major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1816 (August ?)
||1843 – C.A. Klemm
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||First published with movts. I and II of the Piano Sonata No.3, D.459 as 5 Klavierstücke.
Sometimes considered to be the third, fourth, and fifth movements of the Piano Sonata in E major, D.459. The third Klavierstück (Allegro patetico) is sometimes thought to be the opening movement of a different sonata, with the Adagio in C major, D.349 as the second movement and the Rondo in E major, D.506 as the third movement and finale.
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Sonata No.9 in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Sonata No.10 in C major, D.613 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.11 in F minor, D.625 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.12 in C♯ minor, D.655 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.13 in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Sonata in E minor, D.769A (incomplete)
- Sonata No.14 in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Sonata No.15 in C major, D.840 ("Reliquie") (incomplete)
- Sonata No.16 in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Sonata No.17 in D major, D.850 (Op.53) ("Gasteiner")
- Sonata No.18 in G major, D.894 (Op.78) ("Fantasie")
- Sonata No.19 in C minor, D.958
- Sonata No.20 in A major, D.959
- Sonata No.21 in B♭ major, D.960