Since this work was first published after 1922 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Vienna: Universal Edition, n.d. (ca. 1926).
||Warsaw: Polskie Wydawnictwo Muzyczne, 1952. Plate 8094.
||The Polish translation by Jarosław Iwaszkiewicz (1894-1980) has been manually deleted by the Uploader as it was PD nowhere.) The reprint- if this is a reprint and not a wholly ground-top new publication of the songs- unfortunately removes any c notice there may have been, but it seems likely it was a 1926(?) not a mid-1910s print.
Op.31 was published also by UE in 1926.
| Songs by Karol Szymanowski
|voice and piano unless stated otherwise
- 6 Songs, Op.2 (1900-02)
- 3 Fragments, Op.5 (1902)
- The Swan, Op.7 (1904)
- 4 Songs, Op.11 (1904-05)
- 5 Songs, Op.13 (1905-07)
- 12 Songs, Op.17 (1907)
- 6 Songs, Op.20 (1909)
- Bunte Lieder, Op.22 (1910)
- Love Songs of Hafiz, Op.24 (1911)
- Love Songs of Hafiz, Op.26 (1911)
- 6 Songs of the Fairy Tale Princess, Op.31 (1915)
arr. voice and orchestra (1933)
- 3 Songs, Op.32 (1915)
- 4 Songs from Tagore's 'The Garden', Op.41 (1918)
- Songs of the Infatuated Muezzin, Op.42 (1918)
arr. voice and orchestra (1934)
- 2 Basque Songs, Op.44 (1925, lost)
- 3 Soldiers' Songs, WoO (1920)
- Słopiewnie, Op.46-bis (1921), arr. voice and orch. (1928)
- 3 Lullabies, Op.48 (1922)
- 20 Children's Rhymes, Op.49 (1922-23)
- Dans les prés fleuris (1925, 1926?)
- 7 Joyce Songs, Op.54 (1926)
- Vocalise-Étude (1928)
- 6 Kurpian Songs, WoO, for chorus (1928-29)
- 12 Kurpian Songs, Op.58 (1930-32)