||Вокальные сочинения в 2-х т.|
Moscow: Muzyka, 1979. Plate 10906.
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in the EU (or 20 years ago in Italy, before 1992 in the former USSR). Hence, the edition is public domain in its country of origin or a government publication. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||3 Songs (1877)
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- It was in the Middle of the Night (То было в полуночный час)
- My Grave Sin (Мой тяжкий грех)
- The World is Asleep (Люди спят)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
- Sully Prudhomme, Russian text of T. Sikorskaya
- Aleksandr Borovikovsky (1844-1905) (original poem title "К Судьям")
- Afanasy Fet
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
No.3 was revised as No.10 of 10 Romances, Op.17 (1905).