Complete Work (3 Trios)
No.2 in C minor
PDF scanned by Theo Wyatt
||Bremen: Schweers & Haake, n.d.(ca.1880). Plate 169.
||London: Merton Music, No.3346, n.d.(1996-2010).
||This file is part of the Merton-Ourtext Project.|
The pages have been arranged 2-up in imposition (booklet) order for duplex printing on A3 paper and require an A3 printer. Alternatively, this work can be mail-ordered from Ourtext's website. Ourtext prints have undergone editing, and legibility and accuracy can be expected to be superior to Merton archive files displayed here.
||3 String Trios
||Drei Trios für Violine, Bratsche u. Violoncell, op. 85, von Hermann Berens.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||D major, C minor, F major
- Allegro vivace (D major)
- Andante maestoso (B-flat major)
- Menuett. Allegro non troppo (D major)
- Rondo-Finale. Allegro non troppo (D major)
- Allegro agitato (C minor)
- Andante con moto (A-flat major)
- Allegro patetico (C minor Trio in C major)
- Finale. Allegro vivace (C minor)
- Allegro (F major)
- Andante (D minor)
- Allegro scherzando (A minor)
- Allegro vivace e con brio (F major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
||26 minutes, 23 minutes, 32 minutes
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||violin, viola, cello
durations based on recording by Trio Zilliacus (Albany, 2008.) (The same ensemble issued the same or a different recording on the INTIM label in 2007? with timings 26, 24, 31 minutes, which shows up in the Naxos search.)