Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Scores and Parts
Vienna: Universal Edition, 1916. Plate U.E. 5838, 5836, 5837.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
Previously added by Cypressdome to USA server on October 23, 27, 2011.
||Vier Lieder (nach Texten von Anton Wildgans) für Singstimme und Instrumente
- Pan trauert um Syrinx - Eine mythologische Szene
- Du bist der Garten
- Durch Einsamkeiten
||1916 – Vienna: Universal Edition
||Anton Wildgans (1881–1932)
||Early 20th century
- soprano or tenor (no.1), flute, piano
- mezzo-soprano or baritone, cello, piano
- mezzo-soprano or baritone, violin, piano
- mezzo-soprano or baritone, viola, piano
- Scores from the Internet Archive
- Scores published by Universal Edition
- Scores published in 1916
- Scores published in the 20th century
- Pages with scores
- Pages with parts
- Marx, Joseph
- Early 20th century
- For voice, flute, piano
- For voices with solo instruments
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the flute
- Scores featuring the piano
- For voice, cello, piano
- Scores featuring the cello
- For voice, violin, piano
- Scores featuring the violin
- For voice, viola, piano
- Scores featuring the viola
- German language
- Wildgans, Anton/Librettist