5 Sange, Op.16 (Kjerulf, Halfdan)
No files submitted.
Swedish ; German
Sånger och Visor, Bind II
Stockholm: Abraham Hirsch, . Plate 1567.
- See also: Album of Songs (Kjerulf, Halfdan)
|Work Title||5 Sange|
|Alternative Title||5 Songs|
|Opus/Catalogue Number||Op.16 ; HK 235, 233, 240, 237, 232|
|Librettist||1. Caralis, after Jeremiah Joseph Callanan (1795–1829)|
2. Caralis, after Thomas Moore (1779–1852)
3. Caralis, after Richard Monckton Milnes Houghton (1809–85)
4. Caralis, after Lord Byron (1788–1824)
5. Caralis, after Robert Burns (1759–96)
|Language||Danish ; German|
What is the source of the composition date? (I notice an article scanned at Oxford Journals that has "Op.21 no.5 (1867)" but that could mean composition or publication date- there is no standard usage there, evidence of composition date has to come from something else.) Published by 1878, in any event.- Schissel