Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Leipzig: Breitkopf & Härtel, 1904. Plates V.A. 3474-3478.
Boca Raton: Masters Music, 2000. Catalog M.3262.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
- 1. Höstkväll (Autumn Evening)
- 2. På verandan vid havet (On a balcony by the Sea)
- 3. I natten (In the Night)
- 4. Harpolekaren och hans son (The Harper and his Son)
- 5. Jag ville jag vore i Indialand (I wish I dwelt in India land)
|Year/Date of Composition
- Viktor Rydberg (1828-1895) (Nos.1-4)
- Gustaf Fröding (1860-1911) (No.5)
||Early 20th century
||Voice and Piano