||New York: G. Schirmer, 1883. Plate 3340–3344.
||5 Songs for Male Voices
||5 Four-Part Songs for Male Voices (Chorus or Quartet without Accompaniment)
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- The Spring is Come, Huzza! (Canon)
- In Memoriam (A.E.S.)
- On the Sea
- The Signal Resounds from Afar (Vocal March in Canonform)
- Out of the pearly gates and the golden portals of sunset \\ Crushing the amber light
- The Spring is come! The Spring is come! Huzza! Huzza! Huzza! Come raise on high your voices
- Fair are these houses, fairer far the dwelling, Built by the Master.
- When the cloudwrack is torn by the gust, and upborne \\ By winds in their might
- The signal resounds from afar, ’Tis the trumpet’s brazen call to the battle
||1883 – New York: G. Schirmer
- Mary Elizabeth Blake (1840–1907)
- B. K. Phelps (fl.1880s)
- Composer ?
||David Blakeley, Esq. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Voices: male chorus (TTBB) a cappella
No.5 has been reprinted/re-edited in several new editions of Buck's vocal music.