No files submitted.
||Chicago: The Chicago Music Company, 1885.
||The copy of the Serenata at the LoC is missing page 4.
||6 Characteristic Pieces
- 1. Barcarolle in F♯ minor (Andantino quasi Allegretto)
- 2. Gavotte in E minor (Allegro moderato)
- 3. Galop Caprice in D♭ major (Vivo)
- 4. Valse Impromptu in A♭ major (Tempo di Valse)
- 5. Serenata in E major (Andante)
- 6. Valse Gracieuse no.2 in D♭ major (Tempo giusto)
||1885 – Chicago: The Chicago Music Co.
||To the Chicago Musical College
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
The first Valse gracieuse (to the 2nd, found here) is Kölling’s Opus 11 and was published in 1879.