IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
6 English Cantatas, Book 1 (Pepusch, John Christopher)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
London: J. Young, n.d.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Last page has a torn corner, affecting the music.
Cantata 'Cloe' (No.6)
||6 English Cantatas
||Six English cantatas humbly inscrib'd to the most noble the Marchioness of Kent. Compos'd by Mr. J.C. Pepusch
||Pepusch, John Christopher
- 1. The Island of Beauty
- 2. Alexis
- 3. The Spring
- 4. Miranda
- 5. Corydon
- 6. Cloe
||Marchioness of Kent
||1: soprano, continuo. 2: soprano, cello, continuo. 3, 4: soprano, violin, continuo. 5: soprano, recorder, continuo. 6: soprano, 2 oboes, 2violins, viola, continuo
- Pages with items from Bibliothèque nationale de France
- Volkov, Alexander E./Editor
- Pages with scores
- Pages with parts
- Pepusch, John Christopher/Collections
- Secular cantatas
- For voice, continuo
- For voices with continuo
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the soprano voice
- Scores with basso continuo
- For voice, cello, continuo
- Scores featuring the cello
- For voices with solo instruments
- For voice, violin, continuo
- Scores featuring the violin
- For voice, recorder, continuo
- Scores featuring the recorder
- For voice, orchestra
- For voices with orchestra
- Scores featuring the orchestra
- English language