Haydn's authorship is disputed
||This manuscript source numbers the pieces in a different order to the Hoboken catalogue.
||Feldpartien; Divertimenti; Divertimentos; Partitas
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Divertimento in E♭ major, Hob.II:41
- Divertimento in B♭ major, Hob.II:42
- Divertimento in B♭ major, Hob.II:43
- Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:44
- Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:45
- Divertimento in B-flat major, Hob.II:46
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||1-3: 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns/trumpets; |
4-6: 2 oboes, 2 horns, 3 bassoons, serpent
The asterisk by the catalog number is to denote a doubtful work attribution.