6 Poems, Op.32 (Medtner, Nikolay)
It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
No files submitted.
Aleksandr Goldenweiser (1875–1961)
N. Metner: Sobranie Sochinenii, Tom VI: Sochineniia dlia golosa i fortepiano
Moscow: Muzgiz, 1961. Plate M. 29308 Г.
Contains prefatory material to volume six of the complete works.
|Work Title||Shest' sichotvorenii Op.32|
|Alternative Title||Sechs Gedichte Op.32|
|Year/Date of Composition||1915|
|Librettist||Aleksandr Pushkin (1799–1837) [Nos.1-4 and 6]|
Anton Delvig (1798–1831) [No.5]
|Composer Time Period||Early 20th century|
|Instrumentation||Voice and piano|
Individual Song Listing
- No.1: Ekho [Das Echo] (The Echo)
- No.2: Vospominanie [Erinnerung] (Remembrance)
- No.3: Pokhoronnaia pesnia [Trauerlied] (Funeral song)
- No.4: Ia vas liubil [Ich liebte Sie] (I loved thee)
- No.5: Mogu l' zabyt' to sladkoe mgnoven'e (Val's) [Wie kann vergessen jemals ich die Stunde (Walzer)] (How can I forget the hour [Waltz])
- No.6: Mechtateliu [An den Träumer] (To a dreamer)