Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Ivan Shishov (1888–1947)
Nikolay Shemanin (1903–?)
P.I. Tchaikovsky: Complete Collected Works, vol.44 (Полное собрание сочинений).
Moscow: Muzgiz, 1940. Plate M. 16971 Г.
New York: Edwin F. Kalmus, n.d.[ca.1970]. Kalmus Vocal Series No.6762
Public Domain [tag/del]
Original publisher info and plate numbers omitted in reprint
Includes footnotes in Russian (Cyrillic)
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in the EU (or 20 years ago in Italy, before 1992 in the former USSR). Hence, the edition is public domain in its country of origin or a government publication. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano solo (Bernard)
||Op.38, TH 101
- Don Juan's Serenade (Серенада Дон-Жуана)
Allegro non tanto (B minor, 164 bars)
- It was in the Early Spring (То было раннею весной)
Allegro moderato (E♭ major, 101 bars)
- Amid the Din of the Ball (Средь шумного бала)
Moderato (B minor, 99 bars)
- O, If Only You Could (О, если б ты могла)
Allegro agitato (D major, 38 bars)
- The Love of a Dead Man (Любовь мертвеца)
Andante non tanto (F major, 129 bars)
- Pimpinella: Florentine Song (Пимпинелла: Флорентинская песня). Allegretto molto moderato (G major, 135 bars)
|Year/Date of Composition
||1878 — Moscow: P. Jurgenson. 27 pages. Plates 3341 to 3346.
- 1–4. Aleksey Tolstoy (1817–1875)
- 5. Mikhail Lermontov (1814–1841)
- 6. Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840–1893), after an Italian song
||Russian (No.6 also in Italian)
||Anatoly Tchaikovsky (1850–1915)
||Voice + Piano
The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive