This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For arrangements, new editions, etc.|
see (or create) separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.
||Vienna: Bureau d'Arts et d'Industrie, n.d.. Plate 341.
||RISM A/I: G 479
||Six String Quartets
||Six quatuors pour deux violons, alto et violoncelle
||Gassmann, Florian Leopold
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- String Quartet in G major, H.451
- String Quartet in C major, H.452
- String Quartet in E minor, H.453
- String Quartet in F major, H.454
- String Quartet in D minor, H.455
- String Quartet in A minor, H.456
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
||Mss parts, 1790-1810. D-Mbs, Mus.ms. 7111|
Mss score by Hubert Ries, 1833. D-B, Mus.ms. 7136/3
This set given in some places as Op.1 ?