This page is marked for cleanup because there are still a lot of links to do.
This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For most arrangements and editions, see|
the separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.
Scores and Parts
||Hamburg: Telemann, 1728[-29].
||Individual movements of several pieces are split among different "Lectionen" - see listing in the Index|
500 dpi greyscale scans, deskewed and cropped to consistent size.
A very low resolution scan (<72 dpi) can be downloaded directly from F-Pn
||Hamburg: [Telemann], 1728.
||#330767: 600dpi monochrome conversion, mostly of the copy in D-Dl
, except for the prefatory material and p.60-61, which are from the copy in F-Pn.
#115329: Beginning of Lection 6 (pp.60-61) missing, most likely due to a scanning error rather than a fault in the copy held at Dresden. Only the first 2 pages of the index are present, and the title-page and introduction are also missing.
Schrank II coll.
||Der getreue Music-Meister
||Telemann, Georg Philipp
- Vocal pieces with continuo
- Lieder und Arien
- Instrumental pieces with continuo
- Oboe Sonata, TWV 41:a3
- Sonata in Canon, TWV 41:B3
- Napolitana, TWV 41:B4
- Sinfonie à la françoise, TWV 41:h2
- Air trompette, TWV 41:C1
- Recorder Sonata, TWV 41:C2
- Polonaise, TWV 41:D4
- Pastourelle, TWV 41:D5
- Cello Sonata, TWV 41:D6
- L'hiver, TWV 41:d1
- Niaise, TWV 41:E2
- Pastorale, TWV 41:E3
- Recorder Sonata, TWV 41:F2
- Bassoon Sonata, TWV 41:f1
- Capriccio, TWV 41:G5
- Viola da Gamba Sonata, TWV 41:G6
- Suite for Oboe and Continuo, TWV 41:g4
- Sonata da chiesa, TWV 41:g5
- Trio Sonata, TWV 42:C1
- Instrumental pieces without continuo
- Partia à Cembalo solo, TWV 32:1
- Ouverture burlesque, TWV 32:2
- Sonata for Viola da Gamba, TWV 40:1
- Duet for 2 Flutes, TWV 40:107
- Intrada-Suite for 2 Violins 'Gulliver's Travels', TWV 40:108
- Carillon for 2 Chalumeaux, TWV 40:109
- Menuet for 2 Horns, TWV 40:110
- Sonata for Flute and Violin, TWV 40:111
- Bizaria und Giga (Anonymous [= Francesco Antonio Bonporti])
- Chaconne in B minor by Johann Valentin Görner
- Trouble-Fête by Johann Valentin Görner
- Fantasia fürs clavier by Carl Johann Friedrich Haltmeier
- Pièce pour le clavessin by Hinrich Conrad Kreising
- Gique sans basse by Johann Georg Pisendel
- Suite in D major by Hinrich Conrad Kreising
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Collection of various compositions by Telemann and other composers, published by Telemann in 25 "Lectionen" between 1728-1729. These were intended as a sort of home music lesson, and were more aimed at the amateur market than the works in Essercizii musici.