||A Garland of Shakespearean and Other Old-Fashioned Songs
||Parry, Charles Hubert Hastings
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Love's Perjuries "On a day, alack the day!" (Shakespeare: The Passionate Pilgrim, No. 17)
- A Spring Song "It was a Lover and His Lass" (Shakespeare: As You LIke it V/iii)
- A Contrast "The Merry bird sits in the tree" (anonymous)
- Love is a Sickness (Samuel Daniel 1562-1619)
- A Sea Dirge "Full fathom five" (Shakespeare: the Tempest I/ii)
- Merry Margaret (John Skelton 1460-1529)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||English and German
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Voice and Piano
Printed separately 1880-1881