Fugue in B♭, EngK 27
||Manuscript, n.d.(after 1758)
||Original held at D-WRz
||Huit fugues pour le Clavecin ou l’Orgue, Composées par Mr. J. Ph. Kirnberger, Musicien de Chambre de son Altesse Royale Madame la Princesse Amélie de Prusse, Abesse de Quedlinbourg.
||Kirnberger, Johann Philipp
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, EngK 25
- Fugue in A minor, EngK 26
- Fugue in B-flat major, EngK 27
- Fugue in F minor, EngK 28
- Fugue in E-flat major, EngK 29
- Fugue in D major, EngK 30
- Fugue in D minor, EngK 31
- Fugue in C-sharp minor, EngK 32
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||D-WRha Mus.pr B 42 (19th century, fugue in B♭)|
Mus.ms. 30196 (77 pieces, copied out by Poelchau and containing many or all of these 8 fugues)
The pieces were composed while he was music director to the Prussian Princess Anna Amalia from 1758 until his death. (see Wikipedia)