||Boston: Arthur P. Schmidt, 1894. Plate A.P.S. 8468, 3314.
||Original images: ca.500dpi, color jpg files approx. 4800 by 5960 pixels. Editing: re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to black and white tif files, de-skewed, and set uniform margins. (#361989). This file is part of the Sibley Mirroring Project. (#91271-2). The version for m-s/baritone carries copyright notices for 1894 and 1922 but the plate number would place its printing in 1909.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
for Piano Solo
||An Irish Folk Song
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||Gilbert Parker (1862–1932)
||Miss Lilian Carllsmith
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
The song was originally published for soprano or tenor in G minor in 1894. Transcriptions/arrangements in the following forms were published:
- for string orchestra
- for mezzo-soprano or baritone in F minor
- for alto or bass in E minor
- with violin obbligato for soprano or tenor in G minor
- with violin obbligato for mezzo-soprano or baritone in F minor
- with violin obbligato for alto or bass in E minor
- with violin and violincello in E minor
- piano solo