||Paris: Cl. Loret, n.d.(ca.1900). Plate C.L. 404.
||Performable as the original organ solo or with violin in place of the upper staff melody line.|
This file is part of the Sibley Mirroring Project.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
From a collection of Six Pièces pour Orgue (v. 1900)
- Marche nuptiale in B-flat major, op. 40
- Cantabile in B minor, op. 41
- Prière in D-flat major, op. 42
- Andante religioso in G major, op. 43
- Canzone in B minor, op. 44
- Scherzo-Fanfare in G major, op. 45