||Mihály Bulyovszky (?-1711)
The manuscript contains 14 partitas by Froberger, as well as 7 by other composers (beginning at the end of the manuscript, with the pages upside down).
||Manuscript, , D-Dl Ms. 1-T-595
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- 1. Partita in C minor, FbWV 619
- 2. Partita in D minor, FbWV 613
- 3. Partita in E minor, FbWV 627
- 4. Partita in F major, FbWV 617
- 5. Partita in G minor, FbWV 618
- 6. Partita in A minor, FbWV 628
- 7. Partita in G minor, FbWV 614
- 8. Partita in D minor, FbWV 602
- 9. Partita in D major, FbWV 611
- 10. Partita in E minor, FbWV 623
- 11. Partita in A minor, FbWV 601
- 12. Partita in A minor, FbWV 615
- 13. Partita in G major, FbWV 616
- 14. Partita in A major, FbWV 638
- 14. Suite in C minor
- 15. Suite in C minor
- 16. Suite in F major
- 17. Suite in G major
- 18. Suite in B♭ major
- 19. Suite in A minor
- 20. Suite in B♭ minor
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Manuscript of keyboard suites, compiled by Mihály Bulyovszky in Strasbourg in 1675.