||Capture of Fort Donelson
||Battle of Fort Donelson (title on cover. Capture is title on first page of score)
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||B♭ major - G major
||10 brief movements:
- Moderato (Prayer for Victory.)
- Vivace. (Wednesday, Feb. 12th 1862 At 9 o'clock AM)
- Vivace. (Hoosier Dance.)
- Lento. (Wednesday Night.)
- Moderato. (those who survived the terrible scenes...)
- Viva non troppo.
- Allegro. (Saturday.)
- Moderato. (It is well to mingle in the hymn of success)
- Maestoso. (The names of Grant, Foote...)
||1862 – Boston: Henry Tolman & Co. (Plate 2891)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Programmatic with captions of great length.