Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Catches". This includes independent works designated by their composers as a 'Catch' (or caccia) in a title or subtitle. A catch is defined as an English round for three voices.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Catches"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Caccia and Fugue in A major (Bachlund, Gary)
- Catch Club Harmony (Arnold, John)
- The Catch Club or Merry Companions (Walsh, John)
- Catches, Glees and Canons (Hayes, William)
- Catches, Rounds, Two-part and Three-part Songs (Purcell, Henry)
- Catches (Burney, Charles)
- Catches (Webbe, Samuel)
- A Collection of Catches, Canons and Glees (Warren, Thomas)
- A Collection of Vocal Harmony (Warren, Thomas)