(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:De Bra, Paul.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Paul De Bra (b. 19 May 1959)
- Detailed biography: None given
Pages in category "De Bra, Paul/Arranger"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Canon and Gigue in D major, P.37 (Pachelbel, Johann)
- Carmen (Bizet, Georges)
- Le carnaval des animaux (Saint-Saëns, Camille)
- Chamber Concerto in D major, RV 93 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, RV 522 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for Violin and Oboe in C minor, BWV 1060R (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto Grosso in B minor, HWV 330 (Handel, George Frideric)
- Serenade for String Orchestra, Op.48 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr)
- Serenade in D major, K.250/248b (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- The Sleeping Beauty (suite), Op.66a (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr)
- Solomon, HWV 67 (Handel, George Frideric)
- String Quintet in E major, G.275 (Boccherini, Luigi)
- Suite Gothique, Op.25 (Boëllmann, Léon)
- Symphony No.25 in G minor, K.183/173dB (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)