The list below includes all pages in the category "Divisions". This includes individual works designated by their composers as a 'Division' in a title or subtitle. The division was a mainly 17th-century English technique of improvised variation over a ground bass. See also Grounds.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Divisions"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- The Delightful Pocket Companion for the Flute (Bremner, Robert)
- Diminutions on 'Pulchra es anima mea', SVP 1.27 (Rognoni Taeggio, Francesco)
- Diminutions on 'Pulchra es anima mea', SVP 1.28 (Rognoni Taeggio, Francesco)
- The Division Flute (Walsh, John)
- A Division upon a Ground (Banister, John)
- The Division Viol (Simpson, Christopher)
- The Division Violin (Playford, John)
- A Division (Anonymous)
- Divisions for Cornet (Hill, Malcolm)
- Divisions for Two Viols, VdGS 3.27 (Simpson, Christopher)
- Divisions for Two Viols, VdGS 3.28 (Simpson, Christopher)
- 2 Divisions on Grounds (Eccles II, Solomon)
- Divisions on the Coventry Carol (Fruit, Jason R.)
- Il Dolcimelo (Virgiliano, Aurelio)
- The Duke of Norfolk, or Pauls Steeple (Anonymous)