The list below includes all pages in the category "For 6 players with continuo". This includes works that were originally scored for 6 solo instruments accompanied by basso continuo, and other works with arrangements for the same forces. See also For 6 players, Scores with basso continuo.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For 6 players with continuo"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Canzoni da sonar con ogni sorte d'istromenti (Picchi, Giovanni)
- Canzoni et sonate (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Chamber Concerto in F major, RV 97 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Concerti Armonici (Wassenaer, Unico Wilhelm)
- Concerto à 7, FaWV L:G11 (Fasch, Johann Friedrich)
- Concerto for 3 Oboes, 3 Violins and Continuo, TWV 44:43 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- 4 Country Dances, K.267/271c (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- 6 Country Dances, K.462/448b (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Sacro-profanus concentus musicus (Schmelzer, Johann Heinrich)
- Sinfonia a 6 (Vitali, Giovanni Battista)
- Sinfonia in B-flat major, K.353 (Fux, Johann Joseph)
- Sinfonia in F major, GWV 577 (Graupner, Christoph)
- 12 Sinfonias (Stradella, Alessandro)
- Sonata à 6 in C major, S-Uu 11:17 (Anonymous)
- Sonata à 6 in D minor (Bertali, Antonio)
- Sonata a 6 in D minor (Buonamente, Giovanni Battista)
- Sonata à 7 in A major (Furchheim, Johann Wilhelm)
- Sonata for 6 Violis (Bertali, Antonio)
- Sonata in G major, Schrank II/37/38 (Anonymous)
- Sonata La Posta (Vejvanovský, Pavel Josef)
- 6 Sonatas in Imitation of Corelli, Op.3 (Topham, William)
- Sonate, symphonie, canzoni, passe'mezzi, baletti, corenti, gagliarde e retornelli, Op.8 (Marini, Biagio)
- Studio for Woodwinds No.2 (Schiavone, Mauro)