The list below includes all pages in the category "For harpsichord 4 hands". This includes works that were originally scored for two players on one harpsichord, and other works with arrangements for this combination. See also For harpsichord, For 2 harpsichords.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For harpsichord 4 hands"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Sonata for Keyboard Four-Hands in F major, Op.27 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)
- Sonata for Piano 4-Hands in D major, Op.18 (Ferguson, Ludwig Wilhelm Tepper von)
- 4 Sonatas and 2 Duetts, Op.15 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 4 Sonatas and 2 Keyboard Duets, Op.18 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 4 Sonatas for Keyboard 4-Hands (Burney, Charles)
- 2 Sonatas for Keyboard 4-Hands, Op.7 (Eberl, Anton)
- 2 Sonatas for Keyboard Duet, Op.32 (Vanhal, Johann Baptist)
- 4 Sonatas for Keyboard Four-Hands, Op.28 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)