IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Lev Oborin (11 September 1907 — 5 January 1974)
Table of Contents: Top
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
x Show works by type/instrument
= Alternative Names/Transliterations: Лев Николаевич Оборин, Lev Nikolaevič Oborin, Lev Nikolaevich Oborin, Lev Nikolayevich Oborin
= Authorities - VIAF: 74038528
- Detailed biography: Wikipedia
- Recordings: None given
As Editor (17)
Works edited by: Oborin, Lev
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Piano Sonata No.9, Op.68 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- Piano Sonata No.10, Op.70 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 3 Pieces, Op.45 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 4 Pieces, Op.56 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 2 Poèmes, Op.44 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 4 Preludes, Op.48 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 2 Preludes, Op.67 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 5 Preludes, Op.74 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)