The list below includes all pages in the category "Passepieds". This includes works designated by their composers as a 'Passepied' (or passe-pied) in a title or subtitle. The passepied was a French courtly dance of the 17th and 18th centuries. See also Dances.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Passepieds"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Passepied in C major, HWV 559 (Handel, George Frideric)
- Passepied, Op.40 (Dedieu-Péters, Paul)
- Les Passepiedz de Bretaigne, TMA 25 (Praetorius, Michael)
- Passepied (Gillet, Ernest)
- Passepied (Périlhou, Albert)
- Passepied (Schultze, Johann Christoph)
- Popular Pieces from the Works of Old French Composers (Pauer, Ernst)