The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the piano 6 hands
". These include both original works and arrangements specifically for 3 players (6 hands) at a single piano
, either as soloists or as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
→ See also: Scores featuring the piano — Scores featuring the harpsichord 6 hands.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Scores featuring the piano 6 hands"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Die Schöpfung, Hob.XXI:2 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Schwanengesang, D.957 (Schubert, Franz)
- Si j'étais roi (Adam, Adolphe)
- Sonata No.23 in F major for Keyboard 6 Hands (Panerai, Vincenzo)
- The Stars and Stripes Forever (Sousa, John Philip)
- String Quartets, Op.76 (Haydn, Joseph)
- String Quintet in E major, G.275 (Boccherini, Luigi)
- Sylvia (Delibes, Léo)
- Symphony No.2, Op.36 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Symphony No.85 in B-flat major, Hob.I:85 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Symphony No.88 in G major, Hob.I:88 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Symphony No.94 in G major, Hob.I:94 (Haydn, Joseph)