The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the vibraphone". These include both original works and arrangements where the vibraphone is either a solo instrument or plays as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
→ See also: Scores featuring the xylophone — Scores featuring the marimba — Scores featuring percussion soloists.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.</center>
Pages in category "Scores featuring the vibraphone"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Paradigma (Zaragoza, Juan Pablo)
- Pequeno Concerto Grosso de Câmara No.1, PVM 2 (Merenzeine, Vazel)
- Pequeño Vals in C minor, Op.100 (Merino Martínez, Aitor)
- 3 Percussion Pieces, Op.19 (Peters, Rob)
- Percussive 1 (Limak X. Robczuk)
- Percussive 2 (Limak X. Robczuk)
- Piece for Percussion Ensemble No.1, Op.68 (Santos, Luigi Tasso)
- Piece for Percussion Ensemble No.2, Op.128 (Santos, Luigi Tasso)
- Die Schönheit der Einsamkeit (Hulle, Bernd Van)
- Separación (Otero, Alfredo Nicolás)
- Sinfonia 1 (Hovhannisyan, Gor)
- Skepticism and Imagination (Wallace, Dorian)
- Song and Dance (Rzewski, Frederic)
- Song for Cor anglais, Percussion and String Quartet (Larson, Eduardo)
- Stasis (Kervinen, Jukka-Pekka)
- Suamox (Martínez Rubiano, José Guillermo)
- Suddenly, When Autumn Comes, Op.32 (Xu, Xavier Shuang)
- El Sueño del Minotauro (Zaragoza, Juan Pablo)