The list below includes all pages with printed scores published in the year 1846. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the exact year as 1846.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published in 1846"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Caprice-etude de concert sur 'La sonnambula', Op.23 (Prudent, Émile)
- Catechism on the Art of Writing for an Orchestra and on Playing from Score (Hamilton, James Alexander)
- Catharina Cornaro, Op.71 (Lachner, Franz Paul)
- Cello Concerto No.1, Op.33 (Franchomme, Auguste)
- Cello Sonata, Op.39 (Haslinger, Carl)
- Clarinet Trio, Op.27 (Škroup, František)
- Piano Quartet, Op.10 (Lachner, Vinzenz)
- Piano Trio No.1, Op.27 (Molique, Bernhard)
- Piano Trio No.2, Op.66 (Mendelssohn, Felix)
- Piano Trio No.5, Op.46 (Fesca, Alexander)
- Piano Trio, Op.1 (Hasslinger-Hassingen, Johann von)
- Piano Trio, Op.2 (Franck, César)
- Piano Trio, Op.5 (Krug, Gustav)
- Polonaise-fantaisie, Op.61 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Scherzino alla Tarentella, Op.763 (Czerny, Carl)
- Scherzo Fantastique, Op.57 (Heller, Stephen)
- Sextett, Op.8 (Bennett, William Sterndale)
- Sonata for Piano 4-hands, Op.33 (Lachner, Ignaz)
- Souvenir des Huguenots, Op.19 (Farrenc, Louise)
- String Quartet No.7, Op.62 (Mayseder, Joseph)
- String Quintet No.2, Op.40 (Dobrzyński, Ignacy Feliks)
- String Quintet, Op.8 (Gade, Niels)
- Séguidille, Op.25 (Prudent, Émile)