Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright, it is almost certainly public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
PDF scanned by Kenneth Gill
Rio de Janeiro: Editora Arthur Napoleão, 1926.
Boca Raton: Masters Music Publications, 1992. Catalog M 2002.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
300dpi B/W. Scanned from a poor-quality source.
- Zangou-se o cravo com a rosa (C major)
- Adeus, bela morena (E minor)
- Vamos, maninha (C major)
- Olha aquela menina (D major)
- Senhora pastora (B♭ major)
- Cai, cai, balão (D minor)
- Todo o mundo passa (G major)
- Vamos ver a mulatinha (B major)
- Carneirinho, carneirão (G major)
- A canoa virou (D major)
- Nesta rua tem um bosque (D minor)
- Lindos olhos que ela tem (F♯ minor)
|Year/Date of Composition
||Early 20th century
||All of the themes in this set are from Brazilian folk music. Many of them found their way into other compositions, such as the String Quartet No.5 (1931) and Cirandas (1926).