Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
Scores and Parts
Paul Klengel (1854–1935)
Leipzig: C.F. Peters, n.d. Plate 10539.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Scanned at 600dpi grayscale, improved, converted to monochrome.
Viola Part full of remarks by pencil.
Cover pages: 300dpi.
||Klassische Stücke für Viola mit Klavierbegleitung bearbeitet
||Classical Pieces for Viola and Piano
||3 Volumes, 25 pieces
- Handel: Andante from Flute Sonata in B minor, HWV 367b
- Handel: Menuet from Suite de Pièces (1733), HWV 434
- Bach: Polonaise from French Suite No.6 in E major, BWV 817
- Bach: Gavotte from French Suite No.5 in G major, BWV 816
- Corelli: Adagio from Violin Sonata in G minor, Op.5 No.5
- Corelli: Finale (Allegro) from Violin Sonata in F major, Op.5 No.4
- Tartini: Adagio from a Sonata in D minor, B.d4
- Locatelli: Finale (Aria) from Sonata Op.6 No.9
- Bach: Bourrée from Keyboard Suite in E-flat major
- Handel: Menuett aus der X. Suite für Cembalo
- Mozart: Andante from Piano Sonata, K.330
- Tartini: Violin Sonata in F major, Op.1 No.12: Adagio
- Leclair: Aria in G minor
- Leclair: Gavotte fom Violin Sonata Op 1 no 11
- Galeotti: Largo from Cello Sonata in C minor
- Vivaldi: Violin Sonata in A major, RV 31: Giga
- Bach: Sarabande from English Suite No.5, BWV 810
- Handel: Courante from Pièces pour le Clavecin
- Lully: Air from Armide, LWV 71
- Rameau: Allegretto: "Les tendres plaintes"
- Gluck: Andante und Gavotte from Alceste, Wq.44
- Martini: Menuetto
- Mozart: Andante from Horn Concerto in E-flat major, K.417
- Schubert: Adagio aus der Arpeggione-Sonate
- Schubert: Vier Walzer
||Viola and Piano
- Piece Style: All these pieces are by baroque composers. The arrangements are 'Romantic'.
- Romantic is OK as this page pertains to the collection, not the individual pieces in it. Mozart and Gluck are usually considered to be classical composers, Schubert is typically counted as Romantic.