Collection of Liszt editions, Volume 3 (Dana, Ruth)
Leipzig: Fr. Kistner, n.d.(1851). Plates 1784.1785-86.
PDF split by the uploader.
- Originally for violin and piano; arr. for piano by Franz Liszt
- First ed., colored lithographed t.p. for each volume with names of movements on flower leaves
- Volumes also paginated individually (22, 31, 30, 41 p.)
- Below imprint: Fr. Krätzschmer inv. u. lith
- Includes Thematische Verzeichniss on p.  of v. 2-4
- Foliation added (in pencil): #1-127Purchase:
Vienna: Anton Diabelli & Co, n.d.(1847). Plate 8454-6.
- Arr. for piano 2 hands by Franz Liszt
- First ed., each v. includes lithographed t.p
- "Graben No. 1133"--Caption of each volume
- At head of title, v.1-2: Herrn Mortier de Fontaine
- At foot of title of v.1: No. II [i.e. No. I]
- At foot of titles of v.2 and v.3: No. II & No. III
- At bottom of t.p. of each v.: Lith. Anst. v. A. Grube in Wien
- On t.p. of each v. above imprint on right: Preis 1.Fl 45.Xr.C.M
- Publisher's no. stated incorrectly on t.p. of v.1 as No. 8455 [i.e., 8454]
- Foliation added (in pencil): #129-213Purchase:
Vienna: Anton Diabelli & Co., n.d.(1840). Plate 6958-60.
- Originally for piano 4 hands; arr. for piano 2 hands by Franz Liszt
- First ed., each v. includes engraved t.p., with vignette by F. Weigl
- At foot of t.p.: Graben No. 1133
- At foot of title: Cah.1. Pr. f1.30 x C.M. [/] "[i.e. Cah.]2." f.1."" [/] "3." f2.30 ""
- On t.p. verso of Cah. 1: Franz Liszt's Transcriptionen für Piano allein aus Franz Schubert's Liedern und andern Werke
- Foliation added (in pencil): #215-293Purchase:
Vienna: Tobias Haslinger, n.d.(1846). Plate 10091-3.
- Originally for voice and piano; first version of piano arr. by composer
- First ed., each volume includes engraved t.p
- At foot of title, each v.: Prezzo f 1"x C.M
- Original Italian words of sonnets, by Fr. Petrarca, printed as text on p. 3 of each vol
- Foliation added (in pencil): #295-341Purchase:
|Work Title||Collection of Liszt editions, Volume 3|
|Opus/Catalogue Number||Volume 3|
|The Ruth Dana Collection of Liszt Editions|