No files submitted.
Alan Curtis (b.1934)
Kassel Bärenreiter, 1961.
In the USA this work is most likely in the public domain because no renewal was found after a thorough search of the Catalog of Copyright Entries, it was either ineligible for "restoration" under GATT/TRIPs and/or no record of an NIE filing was found in the online records of the US Copyright Office.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP assumes no legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Public Domain [tag/del]
This edition contains an introduction by Oscar Mischiati and Luigi Ferdinando Tagliavini, not included here.
||Composizioni per Organo e Cembalo
- Sonata cromatica
- Capriccio cromatico
- Toccata del secondo tono
- Capriccio "La Loda"
- Canzone (I) "La Loda"
- Canzone (II)
- Canzone (III) [T. Merula]
- Canzone (IV) [T. Merula]
- Canzone (V) [T. Merula]
- Intonazione cromatica del terzo tono [T. Merula?]
- Intonazione cromatica del quarto tono [T. Merula?]
- Intonazione cromatica del nono tono [T. Merula?]
- Canzon 'La Marca'
- [Fantasia] Cromatica [E. Soncino*]
- Canzona prima [Giovanni Battista Fasolo]
- Canzon La Loda Op. 17 No. 20 for 2 violins, cello and continuo.
- Emanuell Soncino (? - ?), mid-17th-century Italian composer; Prelude dated 1633 in [London British Library] Add. 31403, and this piece « Cromotica » (sic) in Add. 36661. (John Caldwell, English Keyboard Music Before the Nineteenth Century, Dover, 1985, Appendix II, p. 253.)
At least 2 pieces in this collection are NOT by Merula.