||Boston: White, Smith & Co., 1882 x 4, 1884, 1885 x 2. Plates 4700-4, 4249-5, 4712-3, 5000-4, 5399-3, 5931-4, 5982-3.
||Crown of Jewels
||A New Collection of Anthems, Sentences, &c.
||Danks, Hart Pease
||13 at least:
- Rejoice In the Lord (Anthem, from 33d Psalm, in F major.)
- O, Be Joyful in the Lord (in G major.)
- Blessed Be the Lord God of Israel (E-flat major, from St. Luke.)
- The Lord is in His Holy Temple. (in F major.)
- I Will Arise and Go To My Father. (in F major.)
- Let the Words of My Mouth. (in A♭ major.)
- Gloria Patri. (in B-flat major.)
- Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord. (Christmas Anthem. in C major.)
- Christ Our Passover. (Easter Anthem. in E♭ major.)
- Christ Being Raised from the Dead. (Easter Anthem in B-flat major.)
- Christ Our Passover. (Easter Anthem. in G major.)
- Offertory Sentences. (in A-flat major.)
- Hail, Star of Dawn. (Glee for Mixed Voices a cappella in C major.)
||1885 – Boston: White, Smith & Co. (and earlier)
||Various, mostly traditional.
- 13. Jas. A. Bartley (fl.1850–fl.1880s?)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Various (SATB chorus and organ?)
No.3 in the series released 1882, e.g.