Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Since this work was first published after 1922 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Don Quichotte à Dulcinée
- Chanson romanesque. Moderato (B♭ minor/B♭ major)
- Chanson épique. Molto moderato (F major)
- Chanson à boire. Allegro (C major)
|Year/Date of Composition
||This work is under copyright worldwide due to the text of Paul Morand.
||Paul Morand (1888–1976)
||1. Robert Couzinou|
2. Martial Singher
3. Robert Bourdin
||Early 20th century
||Baritone voice and Orchestra
- 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons
horn, trumpet, castanets, vibraphone, harp, strings
The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive
Durand (high voice vol.)
Durand (medium/low voice vol.)
- Composed for baritone with orchestra, 1932–33
- Arranged for baritone and piano by Ravel, 1933