This firm steadily published mainly domestic music from before 1830 until 1887, producing 500 items. In addition, it published many Schumann first editions, such as the piano quartet and 2nd Symphony. The bulk of the catalog consisted of songs by Franz, Schumann, Marschner and Kucken, piano pieces by Schumann, Spindler, Grutzmacher, Reinecke and Chwatal, and violin pieces by Beaufort, J.E. Leonhard and A, Wieck. Two unusual works were Franz's arrangements of Bach arias (1860) and A. Reicha's Quartet for four flutes, Op.12 (1829).