||Title-page carries the addition "Possessor J.N. Gebhardi"
||Fugue in A major
||Fuga ex A maj; à 3 voc ; Fuge A Dur zu 3 Stimmen
Also republished in 1822 as part of "Six fugues pour le piano forte" along with also the fugues in
1. D minor [H. 99, Wq. 119, no. 2] --
2. G minor [H. 101.5, Wq. 119, no. 5] --
3. E♭ major [H. 102, Wq. 119, no. 6] --
4. F major [H. 100, Wq. 119, no. 3] --
5. C minor [H. 75.5, Wq. 119, no. 7].
(Helm notes that there is no evidence that this compilation was authorized by the composer at any point, however.)
CPEBach.org gives 1757 for the date of publication of this work, in Marburg's Raccolta II. (Organ music, preface, page xv, preface available online.)