||Heinrich Albert (guitarist) (1870-1950) |
Erwin Schwarz-Reiflingen (guitarist) (1891-1964)
||Leipzig: Wilhelm Zimmermann, n.d. Plate Z.11039
||From the uploader's library.
||Guitar Quintet in D major, G 448
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- 1. Pastorale (D major)
- arranged from 1st movement of the String Quintet, G.270
- 2. Allegro maestoso (D major)
- arranged from 2nd movement of the String Quintet, G.270
- 3. Grave assai (D major)
- arranged from 1st movement of the String Quintet, G.341
- 4. Fandango (D minor)
- arranged from 2nd movement of the String Quintet, G.341
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello and guitar
The first of Heinrich Albert's edition of 3 Boccherini Guitar Quintets. The original edition which according to the editor seems to exist only in this combination is to be found at the Paris Conservatoire Library.