Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work is most likely NOT public domain in either Canada and other countries where the term is life+50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide), or the EU and in countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, as this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements, it is almost certainly public domain in the USA and is therefore hosted on an American server for US residents only.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
Suite (8 selections)
For Piano solo (Stravinsky)
London: J. & W. Chester, Ltd., 1922. Plate J. & W.C. 2080.
This file is public domain in the USA only!
It is not PD in Canada, the EU or elsewhere.
Original images: 600dpi, color tif (from pdf) files. Editing: converted to black and white, de-skewed, and set uniform margins. No.5 includes snare drum, bass drum, and cymbals.
Suite (5 selections)
For Clarinet, Violin and Piano (Stravinsky)
||L'histoire du soldat
||The Soldier's Tale
|Year/Date of Composition
||1918-09-28 — Lausanne: Ernest Ansermet, conductor
||1920 – London: J. & W. Chester, Ltd.(suite and piano arrangements of selections)|
1924 (full score)
||Charles-Ferdinand Ramuz (1878–1947)
||To Werner Reinhart
||Early 20th century
||violin, double bass, clarinet, bassoon, cornet (trumpet), trombone, percussion
- Scores from the Kulas Music Library
- Pages with First Editions
- Stravinsky, Igor
- Early 20th century
- Stage Works
- For narrator, clarinet, bassoon, cornet, trombone, percussion, violin, double bass
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring a narrator
- Scores featuring the clarinet
- Scores featuring the bassoon
- Scores featuring the cornet
- Scores featuring the trombone
- Scores featuring percussion soloists
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the double bass
- For voices with solo instruments
- For piano (arr)
- For 1 player
- Scores featuring the piano
- For clarinet, violin, piano (arr)
- For 3 players
- Pages with arrangements
- Ramuz, Charles-Ferdinand/Librettist