Hungarian Rhapsody No.5, S.244/5 (Liszt, Franz)
Peter Raabe (1872–1945)
Originally scanned at about 163dpi, changed to 600dpi monochrome and cleaned from dust and dirt pixels manually by the uploader.
scan: score scanned at 600dpi (High Quality Scanning)
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Orchestra (Liszt/Doppler)
- Originally published as No.5 in E minor (S.359/5) in the orchestral version.
Franz Doppler (1821–1883), co-orchestrator
Leipzig: J. Schuberth & Co., n.d.(ca.1875).
There is some dispute about the extent of Dopppler's and Liszt's contributions.
These files are part of the Orchestra Parts Project.
For Cello and Piano (Leonovich)
|Work Title||Hungarian Rhapsody No.5|
|Opus/Catalogue Number||S.244/5 ; LW.A132/5|
|Year/Date of Composition||1847|
|Dedication||Countess Sidonie Reviczky|
- Composed for solo piano, 1847 (= S.244/5), using themes from No.6 of Magyar dalok, S.242, and No.12 of Magyar rapszódiák, S.242
- Published 1853 by Haslinger (Vienna)
- Arranged for orchestra by Liszt and Franz Doppler, 1857–60 (= S.359/5)
- Published 1874–75 by Schuberth (Leipzig)
- Orchestral version arranged for piano 4 hands by Liszt, 1874 (= S.621/5)
- Published 1875 by Schuberth (Leipzig)
|Hungarian Rhapsodies by Franz Liszt|
Magyar rapszódiák - Ungarische Rhapsodien - Rhapsodies hongroises
|See also Wikipedia|