- Affiliate Links (ex. Amazon) - 10% of purchases made during the visit to that site after following the link will go towards supporting IMSLP. However, we are very interested in integrating the links into the page in a way that people are comfortable with and find useful. Please do contact Feldmahler if you have an idea of how to make it more comfortable and usable.
- Publicity - IMSLP always welcomes publicity, and would be very grateful if you would be willing to help in publicizing the IMSLP. IMSLP is now also called the Petrucci Music Library.
IMSLP is currently looking for people willing to mirror the IMSLP archive to increase available bandwidth. Please contact Feldmahler if you are interested. The requirements are as follows:
- Disk space: You may choose the size of the chunk of the IMSLP archive to mirror in 1/16 sections. The current size of the entire archive is ~500GB. Mirroring the entire archive is preferred if possible.
- Bandwidth: Your connection should be an unmetered connection, because it is very hard to control for a bandwidth limit, and bandwidth nowadays is quite cheap.
- Speed: You should have at least 10Mbps upload burst; 20+Mbps is preferred.
- Location: If the server is located outside of Canada, US or the EU, please provide me the location of the server and I will tell you if the location is acceptable (which it usually is). Name and e-mail of the server administrator is needed. Phone number is not absolutely necessary but much preferred in case of emergency.
- Access: Rsync is preferred for mirroring, but FTP is also possible if necessary.
For more information, visit the FAQ - Mirroring IMSLP.
See the discussion page for more (developing) IMSLP contribution ideas.
List of Donors
The following is a list of people who have donated to IMSLP in various ways other than direct wiki contributions.
- Mike Hawley (MIT) - Donated a personal score archive of more than 14,000 scores, which constituted the completed MIT archive project.
- Several anonymous mirror maintainers and donors.