It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
- Tartini: Sonata in A minor Op.7 No.4 B.a7
- Geminiani: Sonata in D minor Op.4 No.8
- Tessarini: Violin Sonata in G major
- Handel: Sonata in F major Op.1 No.3 HWV370
- Leclair: Sonata in A major, Op.1 No.5 (29419)
- Veracini: Sonata in B minor Op.1 No.3
- Mascitti: Sonata in E minor, Op.1 No.5 (28589)
- Corelli: Violin Sonata in D minor, Op.5 No.7
- Giardini: Sonata in G major, Op.1 No.1
- Vivaldi: Sonata in D minor Op.2 No.3 RV 14 (28620)
- Senaillé: Sonata in A major Op.3 No.4 (28621)
- Albinoni: Sonata in D minor Op.4 No.1 T.So.26 (28622)
- Veracini: Violin Sonata in A minor, I.A.5.I/2
- Francœur: Sonata in D minor, Livre 1 No.7
- Nardini: Sonata in G major Op.2 No.2
- Sammartini: Violin Sonata in A major
- Telemann: Violin Sonata, TWV 41:E1
- Locatelli: Sonata in B♭ major Op.6 No.1
- Porpora: Sonata in D major Op.12 No.3 (28816)
- Dall'Abaco: Sonata in B minor, Op.4 No.11
- Tartini: Sonata in B minor Op.2 No.4 (29418)
- Leclair: Sonata in F major (29419) Op.2 No.2
- Valentini: Sonata in B minor (29420)
- Tessarini: Sonata in D major, Op.8 No.1 (29421)
- Senaillé: Sonata in D minor (29422) Op.2 No.5
- Francœur: Sonata in B♭ major (29423) Livre 1 No.3
This item is included in the category Intermediate Works for Violin. Many of the violin parts in this series can be played in the 1st to 3rd position. One movement can even be played in 1st pos only (Dall'Abaco Giga). Some involve many double stops.
Meister-Schule der alten Zeit is a similar series of Baroque solo sonatas, arranged by Moffat and published by Simrock.
Oeuvres d'auteurs anciens is a similar series for both violin and cello, edited by Joseph Salmon and published by Ricordi ca. 1920.