Arrangements and Transcriptions
Concerto in E minor, S.D939 (No.4)
For Violin and Piano (Schering)
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||RISM A/I: M 420
- Concerto in D major, S.D936
- Concerto in E major, S.D938
- Concerto in B minor, S.D937
- Concerto in E minor, S.D939
- Concerto in B-flat major, S.D944
- Concerto in G major, S.D941
||1738 ca. - Augsburg: Johann Christian Leopold (RISM A/I: M 420)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 Oboes (or flutes), strings, continuo
Grove Music lists this as being for "2 ob/fl", so accordingly, it has been tagged for flutes as well.